There are six en-tout-cas competition-sized tennis courts, complete with lights for safe, enjoyable activity, day and night.
Enjoy a social game of tennis on a casual basis, or enjoy the friendly community-feel of our regular competition group.
Competitions run from junior level to A-grade pennant competition – something for everyone.
Who can use the courts?
– Non-tennis club members are permitted to use the courts when accompanied by a tennis club member.
– To become a tennis member and enjoy the benefits of this wonderful facility, simply join as a Veneto Club member. Click here to download membership form
– Maximum of 2 guests per member at any one time
When are the courts available?
– Courts are only available for hire when not in use by tennis teams and coaches. Bookings are essential.
– Tuesday night men’s competition
– Wednesday night women’s competition
Veneto Club Sports Manager (for bookings and enquiries)
Karl Hodge – 9850 7111
Romeo Crema – 0413 945 036